With the Freshservice integration, once an Incident is created on Freshstatus, it automatically creates a support ticket on Freshservice. All Incident details are captured in this ticket. Further, all Private & Public Updates made on the Incident on Freshstatus also gets reflected on to the support tickets as Private and Public Notes to be viewed by the support agents handling the tickets. Once the Freshstatus Incident is resolved, the linked ticket also gets resolved and this is seen on the Status Page as well. This integration helps bridge the gap between IT and Customer Support teams which ensures transparent & accurate communication to the end customers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Setting up Freshservice Integration
To integrate Freshstatus with Freshservice follow the steps mentioned below in your Freshstatus account;
- Login to your Freshstatus account
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Choose the Connect button against Freshservice
- Provide the Freshservice URL and Freshservice API Key and click « Authorize ». That’s it, you are into creating the optional fields needed for creating Freshservice tickets.
Where can I find my Freshservice account URL?
Freshservice account URL is nothing but the URL which you use to login to Freshservice. It should look something like this <DomainURL>.freshservice.com
Please note to add only the Domain URL.
You can input the email address on this page to get the login URL associated with that account.
Where can I find my Freshservice API key?
- Login to your Freshservice Support Portal
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner of your portal
- Go to Profile settings Page
- Your API key will be available below the Delegate Approvals section to your right
How to configure the Freshservice mandatory fields?
- Click on « +Add Optional Fields » to choose the fields needed for Freshservice incident creation
- Configure the fields and the corresponding values from the dropdown available
- Click on the « Save » button
- You could also add « + Add optional fields » to configure more fields