Our platform focuses on giving a wide range of digital solutions for Indonesia’s UMKM/MSME. We offer various services to UMKM business owners so they can have access to a sustainable and reliable supply chain, financial improvement, and other various strategies to Sourcing, Scale Up and Sustain their business.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to our CEO working life and communication. This position will be liaising with our investor, shareholders, and others. An Executive Assistant’s duties will involve duties like managing the executive’s schedule, handling their correspondence, preparing analyses and ensuring implementation of objectives in a timely manner.
- Serve as the key point of contact and maintaining relationship with existing and potential investor
- Partner with the CEO, senior team and governing board to develop an overarching strategy for foundation, corporate and individual giving
- Directly participate in negotiation process with potential investors, partners and/or vendors, where applicable
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage the executive’s schedule by arranging appointments, travel itineraries etc.
- Produce reports for the executive, based on historical references or research, as requested
- Keep information confidential and secure through the use of backups and appropriate security software
- Attending and taking minutes of directors’ and members’ meetings
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, in both Bahasa and English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail and time management skills
- Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedures
Job Code: RX-308
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying