Freshservice is a refreshingly easy-to-use, simple-to-configure, ITIL-aligned IT Service Management solution in the cloud. The Freshservice mobile app has been designed to be productivity-centric, providing everything an IT agent could need on the go. The app also includes core ITIL modules such as incident management, asset management, user management, service catalog, task management and others.
The Freshservice app is revolutionizing the mobile service desk industry. Try it and let us know what you think!
Key features of Freshservice mobile app
1) Push notifications to stay on top of things.
2) Create or respond to a ticket, assign it to agents, change its priority and due date, mark it as spam or delete it.
3) Prioritize and stay on top of important tickets with 9+ default views and unlimited custom views.
4) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary.
5) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a ‘watcher’.
6) Search your list of users or for the right solution in your knowledge base.
7) Get a quick overview of your help desk.
8) Requesters can access the service catalog and even place and track service requests.
9) Update asset details and add new assets to the CMDB using the barcode/QR code scanner.
10) Agents can log in easily using Active Directory SSO or SAML.
11) Share tickets via common IM apps.
12) Reduce undue workload by merging similar tickets.
What our customers say about the app
“Freshservice’s mobile app is just fantastic as you can always be connected. If someone is working from home, it is easy to tag or reach out to them. Also, the person working from home can easily respond.”
Joshua Lyon, ICT Manager
Donvale Christian College
“The Freshservice mobile app has saved us a lot of time. The team uses it to scan assets on the go and handle tickets from the palm of their hand. We’re also very happy with the design.”
Tony Casey, Manager of IT
“The mobile app is very intuitive and handy, with push notifications letting agents know about ticket activity and new responses even when they are away from their desks.”
Ben Laxton, Service Delivery Manager