You can now add a payment button to ALL your invoices and make it easy for customers to pay you.
How to get started
- Create your own free unique Melio.Me link. Already have a Melio.Me account? Skip to step 3
- Link your bank account and complete some additional set-up details.
- Your Vinosmith account will be linked within 24 hours and all newly generated invoices will include your unique pay button. You will be notified when it is enabled.
If you have any questions about Melio, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Bru Pool from Melio who is assisting Vinosmith with the transition to this new payment service. You can reach her via email at Bru@meliopayments.com.
For any non-setup questions about your account, contact Vinosmith at email@example.com.
- Vinosmith users receive payment notification via their email as well as in their Melio account
- For Brokers, setup separate Melio usernames and not under your primary Melio username. If you need to set up additional Melio usernames please reach out to Melio for those next steps
- Vinosmith allows invoices for that Account to not be Melio-enabled. When an Account is exempted from Online Payments neither a Schedule Payment button or the link will be present during Invoice delivery. To update a single Account: navigate to the Account, click Edit in the left, scroll down and toggle the checkbox for Online Payments Enabled, then Save your changes.